Aims and Values
Our school vision: "EXCELLENCE IN HOW WE WORSHIP, LEARN AND WORK TOGETHER!"
“A thriving, purposeful community of learners where adults and children work together in an environment planned for high quality teaching and learning and where all members of the school community involved in the successful development of children learning, work closely together for school improvement.”
At Holy Trinity School we aim:
- To provide a happy, caring environment in which the Christian faith is central to the ethos of the school and its teaching.
- To develop in our children a sense of identity and self-esteem, and to encourage them to fulfil their potential.
- To foster a lively and enquiring attitude towards learning, and to promote the highest standards in every area of school life on the part of both teacher and pupil.
- To develop acceptable behaviour through self-discipline and sensitivity to others.
- To incorporate Christian worship and religious education as an integral part of our school life, in accordance with the Trust Deed of Holy Trinity School.
- To encourage strong links between school, home, parish and the local community.
- To use all resources efficiently and responsibly for the benefit of our children
In summary, we want all members of our school community:
- In God, our Creator and Lord.
- In ourselves as great achievers.
- In others and who they are.
- In our school and all it stands for.
- The opportunity to learn.
- Everyone in our school.
- And have pride in ourselves.
- Our school and its environment.
To Aim High:
- And do our very best at all times.
- And take pride in our achievements.
- And be the best that we can be.
- And never give up or give in.
- To a school that cares for others.
- To a local and global community.
- To a learning community.
- To a Christian Family.
- Learning and good teaching.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
- Being with our close friends.
- Worshipping God together.
- In knowledge and understanding.
- In self-esteem and self-worth.
- In ability and maturity.
- In confidence to face the world.