As we are sure you are aware, schools have been asked to close to all pupils except for children of 'Key workers' or children with individual healthcare plans. A full list of which children this applies to will be released by the government later.
This page is dedicated to ideas that you could use at home to help to educate your children during this time.
Talk 4 Writing
- Talk 4 Writing has fantastic resources to support your child in creative writing with excellent resources, using high quality texts. Please explore!
- Available online at: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary, BBC Bitesize offers a range of activities and games across all areas of the curriculum.
- Pobble365 gives a new picture everyday and then a range of questions that could be asked about that picture? Can you draw your own version of the picture? Can you explain what may be happening? Are you able to finish the story? New imaginative ideas every single day! http://www.pobble365.com/
- Interactive lessons and activities that you can do anywhere. Take part in different activities while learning new things. https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers
LitFilmFest - KS2
- LitFilmFest are publishing daily videos on different topics. You can either tune in live at 10:30 on weekdays, or catch up on previously aired videos. Have a go at some of their interesting writing ideas! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDBwXRaWOGPaKd9Hogt5C-w/featured